I can't believe it's been over 3 months since I last posted. Needless to say, we've been very busy! Here is the run down on the last 3 months:
December: December definitely keeps us busy with the holidays, but also the birthdays of two of my sister's four children. I started Christmas break in Fort Wayne taking little Miss Lily to get her nails done for the first time. Yellow nails, pink polka dots--she was in Heaven! We also celebrated her 5th birthday with a tea party at Peony Tea House and ice skating at Headwaters Park. It was my first ice skating experience and I'm happy to report, I never fell once! :) For Henry's 7th birthday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese and went bowling. Can't believe I've been an aunt for 7 years now! Christmas was spent in Fort Wayne as well. It was nice to be home with all my sibling there. Then we went back to Indy and enjoyed our first New Years Eve as a married couple by having dinner at Palamino's, even though Chad was under the weather.
January: We celebrated my 32nd birthday and then that weekend, Chad's mom, step-dad and Grandma all came to visit us. It was nice to have them all here and for Chad's grandma to see our house. January was an extremely mild month with not a single snow delay or cancellation.
February: We celebrated Charlie's 3rd birthday, which was all dinosaur themed. He was absolutely adorable and ready for his birthday after having to witness his big brother and big sister's birthday back in December.
March: Chad's mom and step-dad came again in March to visit us and we had fun shopping and visiting. We then celebrated Elsie's 1st birthday at the end of the month. On our way to Fort Wayne, we stopped in Elwood, Indiana where my Grandma Obringer grew up and my mom was born. We went by the house were my grandma lived, the St. Clair Glass shop where my great-great Aunt Nellie and her husband, Joe St. Clair helped start, and then by the cemetery to see my great-grandparents and my great Aunt Mary and great Aunt Margie's grave. It was nice to show Chad a little piece of my family's history.
We're into April now and Chad and I have already celebrated 6 months of marriage! YAY! :) We have another busy month planned, but I'm hoping to make writing on this blog a bit more a part of my routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment