When I was little, my sister and I would wake up on St. Nick's Day and the first thing we'd say to each other was "Do you think St. Nick came?". When we'd go into the family room and see our stockings and shoes full of gifts, we'd chant "St. Nick came, St. Nick came" and run to see what we got. When December 6th fell on a school day, it was very hard those mornings leaving behind our new little books and dolls we received that morning.
Well, in keeping with tradition.... St. Nick came, St. Nick came to the Darling House this morning.
 |
| Full stockings the morning of St. Nick's Day |
 |
| Look at that stud...finder! ;) Chad made out with Bears stuff and things for the garage! |
 |
| Happiness over a Keurig coffeemaker! |
 |
St. Nick's Day circa 1982 (Happiness over a Strawberry Shortcake doll and clothes for my Annie doll)
|
Chad and I got very spoiled by St. Nick and now with this pre-Christmas teaser, I'm ready for the rest of the spoilage! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment