Friday, November 25, 2011

First Meal & the Wedded 15

Chad was begging for a good home cooked meal for some time because before we were married, I told him I wasn't responsible for doing such wifely duties.  Well, with the wedding and then coming back to the end of the grading period, which means report cards and then going on our honeymoon, I didn't make our first home cooked meal till our one month anniversary.  But I think it was well worth it! :)

At my Fort Wayne Bridal Shower, I got a lot of great recipes from my family.  When looking them over, I saw my Aunt Carolyn's meatloaf recipe, which looked easy enough and sounded like something my husband from the country would like. It was a great success! :)

Yummy Meatloaf in the cute casserole dish from my mom! :) 


Unfortunately, now that I've been making more home cooked meals, I've put on much of the weight I lost for the wedding.  But there is New Years resolutions to be made soon and I definitely already have mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment