Friday, November 18, 2011

We're Married!

Saying a prayer after our wedding at the Grotto at the University of Notre Dame

Chad and I were married on Saturday, October 1st.  It was a chilly day, but still very beautiful!  The day was wonderful and we were so appreciative of all our family and friends who came to support us on the biggest day of our lives.  We had family and friends who came from California, Oregon, Wisconsin, Colorado, Texas, New Jersey, Georgia, Nevada, Connecticut, New York, of course Illinois and Indiana and even China!


The ceremony was wonderful with the beautiful music, the readings we thoughtfully chose and then Fr. Joe Carey made it so special by making his homily so personal to Chad and I.  The reception was at Tippecanoe Place and of course they had everything precisely the way I asked.  The cake from the Country Bake Shop was delicious and I loved my flowers from MichaelAngelo's The Event Company.  Our photographers, Jamie and Mike from Breath of Life Photography, were so awesome as well.  Such a great couple and did a great job as evidence of all the pictures posted in this post. 

Saying our vows

After the ceremony on the campus of Saint Mary's College
Kissing in the Studebaker on our way to our reception at the Studebaker Mansion


At the University of Notre Dame

Our Wedding Party


Our Lady of Loretto

The Bridge over Lake Marian at Saint Mary's

Chad and I with his grandma, Alberta Darling
The Darling Family

The Alter Family

Our day was nearly perfect and Chad and I are enjoying our happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment